My friend Meredith posted on Facebook this morning about how she was listening to an autumn nostalgia playlist on some internet radio station. I was jealous for a second, because if anyone deserves an autumn playlist, it’s clearly me.
Then I said to myself, Self, you are a grown-ass woman – if you want an autumn nostalgia playlist, you will need to put on your big girl panties and make one.
So I did.
And now I am sharing it with you.
You’re welcome, etc.
1. Wilco – How To Fight Loneliness
2. Dallas Green – Body In A Box
3. The Weakerthans – Left And Leaving
4. Ohbijou – The Woods
5. Woodpigeon – Home As A Romanticized Concept Where Everyone Loves You Always And Forever
6. Vienna Teng – Recessional
7. Joshua Radin – Winter
8. Avett Brothers – I And Love And You
9. First Aid Kit – Tiger Mountain Peasant Song (Fleet Foxes cover)
10. The Shins – New Slang
11. Weeping Tile – Handkerchiefs and Napkins
12. David Usher – F Train
13. Jenn Grant – Dreamer
14. Counting Crows – Raining In Baltimore
15. Cat Power – Metal Heart
16. Royal Wood – Juliet
17. Hayden – This Summer
18. Hawksley Workman – Autumn’s Here
19. Nico – These Days
20. Thrush Hermit – Before You Leave