Hey! If you liked my post about Elizabeth Wurtzel’s recent article, then you should check out this post at Life In Pint-Sized Form. My friend L shares her response to the same piece, but from a nanny’s point of view. There are a hell of a lot of parenting blogs out there, so it’s amazing to read a blog from the perspective of someone who nannies for a living.
Stuff I Talk About
Aboriginal Peoples abortion anxiety babies being a teenager sucked ass blogging Boobs books Breastfeeding Canada children conspiracy theories death depression doooooooom down with the patriarchy family feminism! gender halifax happiness or something like it history homophobia humor i like latin I like to rant i suck jezebel kids literary pretentions love matt mental health mental illness milestones misogyny mommy wars (sigh) motherhood music my secret boyfriend wes anderson my secret girlfriend margaret atwood nostalgia nostalgia machine open letter Parenting politics politics! I dunno PPD pregnancy pretty frocks pro-choice pro-life race racism rape rape culture relationships religion rob ford scary shit Science is awesome! sex sexual assault suicide teaching theo thirty toronto transgender transphobia violence against women white privilege women writing yoga
- This piece is both super brave and a must-read twitter.com/angrychatel/st… 22 minutes ago
- RT @nilaffle: Hey gang... I'm looking for names of Native and POC SFF illustrators. Specifically sci-fi/fantasy, all markets. Just fill my… 2 hours ago
- RT @SixShooterR: The @Kingston_Grand presents Tanya @tagaq in concert with Nanook of The North next Wednesday night. Tickets: https://t.co/… 2 hours ago
- Niche joke for readers of Girl, Interrupted Tennyson: in the spring a young man's fancy lightly turns to thoughts… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 hours ago
- RT @wickdchiq: A very important story of a Black woman used as a test tube for your cancer medication. #BlackWomenAtWork https://t.co/TwK5i… 4 hours ago